Coconut Products

At our cooking class I shared a few fun coconut products on the market.  If you haven't tried any of these, you may want to give them a try!

This oils spray is from Trader Joes.  I use it to grease muffin tins, bread pans, cake pans, etc.

These thin little cookies from Trader Joes have a great coconut flavor.  They are great as a stand alone, or they go really well with a fruity ice cream.
I LOVE this body butter.  It smells SO good.  It is subtle which is nice for those sensitive to fragrance.  It is full of ingredients that are great for your skin, and you will feel your body such soak up this stuff!

I have heard these are addicting...so we opened up the bag at the cooking class to pass around.  I thought they were good.  With the dark chocolate they are not as sweet.

You can get these at any grocery store.  I hadn't tried them until about a month ago, but they are a fun treat!


Lindt truffles are delicious!  These coconut ones are WONDERFUL, if you like coconut that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment