Regan's 8-7-6-5 Costco Pork Tenderloin (Grilled)


(Picture credit: Epicurious and Grilling Companion)  My camera broke awhile ago, so I haven't been taking any of my own pictures.  It actually works pretty well to pull others' pictures that look just like what I made :)

I'm a bit intimidated by cooking meat.  Meat is expensive and it can be a bit painful when it doesn't turn out right.  I have my typical routine meat recipes, and I can make a good roast, but I'm not one to branch out much in the meat department!  We also don't eat much meat, but we do love it!  Pork Tenderloin is a cheaper meat, so this is a nice way to try something new if you're scared like me!

   I finally decided to break out of my comfort zone and try something new.  I'm grateful for my sister and her husband for sharing this failproof recipe with me.  I'd eaten this delicious dish at their home a couple of times.  My brother-in-law Regan has this cooking process down to an exact science.  He assured me if I followed his instructions "EXACTLY" it would turn out perfect.  

It Did!


Ingredients:
-Marinade of choice (marinate for at least 30 minutes prior to grilling).
Pork Tenderloin from Costco (comes in a package with two packaged together.  Each package contains 2 tenderloins)
Grilling Instructions (8-7-6-5):
1.  Turn grill as high as it will go.
2.  Place tenderloin fat side down.  Shut lid.  Grill 8 minutes
3.  Open grill, flip tenderloins.  Shut lid.  Grill 7 more minutes.
4.  Without opening grill, turn it off and let tenderloin cook 6 more minutes.
5.  Remove Tenderloin.  Place it on platter.  Cover tightly with foil and let it sit 5 more minutes.
6.  Cut and serve immediately!


No comments:

Post a Comment