Zucchini Muffins--Cookie Style!


My mom gave me a large cookie scoop last time she came to visit me.  I love it!  It is great for all sorts of things such as filling muffin tins...or making large cookies.  I was basically lazy one day and decided to try this approach so I wouldn't have to clean my muffin tins! 
So...This is my zucchini muffin recipe  with a little extra flour COOKIE STYLE.




Makes 20 large cookies
Combine and Whisk together:
3 eggs
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar (for even less sugar omit this altogether)
2/3 cup light olive oil
1 TBS vanilla
2 cups grated zucchini, apple, or carrot

Add and Stir:
1/2 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
1/2 cup oatmeal
3 1/2 cups white wheat flour
1 TBS cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder

-Preheat Oven to 400. Line 11x17 cookie sheet with parchment paper.  Using large cookie scoop, drop eight balls onto parchment.  Bake 15 minutes.
-For small cookies, bake 10 minutes.

1 comment: