You may have eaten some version of this. I think these are a GREAT treat for involving kids. They can do all the unwrapping :) I also love how easy it is to make these fit any holiday by changing the M&M colors, add a candy corn etc. The ones piecture above are obviously for Christmas.
1 bag Snyders waffle Pretzels
2 bags rolos (this will fill up one 11x17 cookie sheet packed tight edge to edge with pretzels)
M&M's (any kind!), toasted pecans or almonds, candycorn, etc.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pretzels on a 11x17 baking pan.
- Top each pretzel with one Rolo, larger side faced-down.
- Put in oven for 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place one M&M (or desired topping) on top of each Rolo and push down slightly.
- Let cool. **I put them in the fridge/freezer to speed up the cooling process. I actually then keep them in the fridge because I just like to eat them cold as well.